Monday, November 23, 2009

MPAE presents...Hard Times

Well, it's Thanksgiving time again, and I don't know about you, but I'm really struggling. There hasn't been a whole lot of work and things look pretty bleak from where I'm sitting. I keep telling myself to get through the end of the year and maybe things will look up come January, but I'm finding it harder and harder to listen to myself.

And so, I present my first mixzip, a compilation I assembled of songs dealing with the struggles I'm living every day. I actually made this back around May/June, but it's even more pertinent to my daily life now than it was then.

I recommend turning this up with some cheap beer for company and rocking to blues away.

A detailed track list with explanations for my song choices can be found here. The whole thing will fit on a CD if you want to burn it.

None of the songs were cleared for use here, but I hope you discover some new bands and rediscover some old favorites. Make sure you buy stuff from the artists you like (provided you can afford it, that is...).

MPAE presents...
Hard Times MZ
(MPAE)
2009



1 comment: