Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ghoatefische - Room For One More

(Photo by Ackronomicon)

Some quick shameless self-promotion.

In 2003, I resumed my noise project Goatfish, only I added a few letters to the name and, taking some guidance from Ron K of Eckankore, I focused my soundscapes rather than letting chaos rule. The result was a darker, more nightmarish noise than my Merzbow-inspired experiments of old.

Initially released as a made-to-order CDR, the web-based Eleventh Key Records has reissued Room For One More, my first album as the mutated Ghoatefische, in their "Distributed Titles" section with new album art designed by Brian Magar. It's only $2 but over an hour of eardrum-piercing intensity, so it's quite a bargain, if I do say so myself.

Also, watch for news of the Necroparthenophacy/Layr split 3"CD, coming soon on Eleventh Key!




Ghoatefische
Room For One More CDR/MP3
(MPAE)
2003






1 comment:

  1. I love this album. I'm really glad that you posted it here- more people should hear it.

    -ron k.

    ReplyDelete