Monday, October 5, 2009

The Unnamable - I

Not much is known about The Unnamable and they prefer it that way. Musically, they're total Brainbombs worshippers, as well as obvious fans of The Swans, Stick Men With Ray Guns, Flipper and GG Allin. Lyrically, the songs deal with cannibalism, necrophilia, pedophilia, rape, torture, sadism, masochism and all other sorts of general violence - you know, all the good things in life.

Not for the easily offended, weak of stomach or people under 18 years of age.

The images and music were uploaded with the full consent of Vocals. Thank you, Vocals!

The Unnamable
I CDR
(The Unnamable)
2001


Sample tracks:

I Took Her For My Own

Acid Reflux Kiss


1 comment:

  1. i fond your sight when I saw what some kids sitting next to me were doing. this music is the perfect thing to scare that little brat who lives next door to me and never shuts up. Thank i you mr, vocals

    ReplyDelete